Blog post 1 - My opinions!
Hello everybody! Today this post is relationated with my opinion of four topics.
1. What
is your opinion about legalizing marijuana and other drugs?
I
agree, but first of all, should exist less criminalization and generalitation
of all drugs. Like relacionate marihuana with heroin, or mushrooms with
synthetic hallucinogens. First of all, is required all the scientific
information of drugs which comes from the nature and could be medicinal
2. What is your
opinion about climate change?
I
think it’s a very big problem and not everyone are worried about it. Industries
who rules the countries and almost all the world doesn’t take the necesary
importance, they do not provide financial support either. Should be more legislation about it.
3. What is your
opinion about recycling?
On my opinion , recycling should be obligatory. Is one of the Little things we
can do to rescue he planet, if we do it together the changes could be amazing;
less garbage production which contaminates a lot daily. It’s totally necesary.
4. What is your
opinion about legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?
I think it’s not enough. Condition a decision that must be totally voluntary and personal cannot be limited. Three causes are not eough because they continue to pigeonhole womens to be stereotype where motherhood is more a responsibility than a consensual decision.
Hi Joo!! I completely agree about your opinion of recycling, I think too that the recycling should be obligatory because with this we help to world
ResponderEliminarSo true that´s you say about drugs Jo, there´s no culture about the power of drugs in Chile that´s the reason there´s a lot of criminalization
ResponderEliminarHI joo, I very much agree with what you say about climate change, countries and industries do not give the necessary weight to a global crisis that can lead to irreparable damage.
ResponderEliminar